Aims of ISDEP Training Course
This training package has been developed by the ISDEP European funded project in order to equip front line practitioners coming from different sectors (LEAs, Prison&Probation, NGOs, Universities) to prevent, recognize and respond to all forms of radicalization.
This interactive platform aimed at achieving the following objectives:
- Raise awareness of the various forms of radicalization that exist within EU and the drivers that lead to radicalization.
- Equip front line staff and practitioners to identify and respond to all forms of radicalization.
- Enhance engagement with civil society to strengthen resilience of individuals and communities against all forms of radicalization.
- Create safe spaces to address grievances perceived by communities.
- Support mechanisms to allow practitioners to improve engagement at grass roots level.
- Allow practitioners to build their knowledge on how to counter the phenomenon of radicalization by promoting critical thinking.
- To devise and introduce a range of training resources which make up a flexible joint strategy to tackle violent extremism capable of introduction into all Member States (MS).
- To achieve meaningful engagement with key stakeholders in participating MS in order to share good practice in anti-radicalization and counter radicalization.
- To sustain effective engagement with key stakeholders to increase resilience in communities and reduce the threat of international and domestic terrorism.
How to enroll
In order to enroll in the training course please go here and follow these simple instructions:
- Choose the language
- Click on “Create New Account”
- Fill the required data
- Check your email folder and click on the link you received to confirm your new account
- Now you are ready to log in.
For further information please email: email@example.com