The Italian Ministry of Justice is leading two EU projects, named Derad and Training Aid, aimed to train Penitentiary staff, Law Enforcement Agencies, and judges in 26 Member States on counter-radicalisation.
As part of these two projects we are designing seven training modules, which will be delivered to 2000 frontline practitioners at national level in the two-year period 2018-2019.
The second Training of the Trainers (ToT) will be hosted by BAY-FHVR and will be held on 05-08 December 2017 at the University of Applied Sciences for Public Administration and Legal Affairs in Bavaria – Police Department, Fuerstenfeldbruck, Germany.
In this framework, our e-learning training platform on counter-radicalisation will be launched.
The key training topics are:
- HERMES vision towards the appointment of National Contact Points;
- What is Radicalization; Foreign Fighters;
- Radicalisation in prisons and tools to detect radical dynamics in prison;
- Judicial and Police Cooperation;
- Framework directives FD 909/829/947 and prevention of radical escalations;
- Exit Strategies.
Trainers will be selected from the following countries, granting a proper geographical representation: Austria, Hungary, Spain, Italy, Germany, Croatia, the Netherland, Belgium, Ireland and Poland.